Sunday, December 10, 2017

Ventura Highway*

Welcome to country 68, Ecuador!  My father visited Montevideo in the late 1960's as part of his work for Parke-Davis (now Pfizer), but I don't expect that I'll get there in this lifetime.  I'm glad my blog did, though.  As I invite others, please feel free to comment and argue passionately on what you read here.

I haven't had much to say lately--I've been slugging it out in the corporate world as a package handler for FedEx.  Gotta keep the money rolling in.  Creditors are willing to work with me to a point, and we have been blessed with gifts here and there, but I'd rather be working in the field.

Working out the details of a job offer as we speak.  Hopeful that I'll have good news this coming week.

Onward.

*--Gerry Beckley and Dewey Bunnell, America, 1973.

No comments: